Monday, April 23, 2007

GOD FAITH AND SCIENCE.. part-1

Science seems to be unrelated to god and faith but I can prove its relevance.

If somebody looks into my eyes and ask “Who are you?”. The person is asking my eyes but my vocal cord replies “Vikas”. Similarly if a question paper asks the same question, my hand is going to write “Vikas”. Obviously this is because my body parts are not different from me. Every body part is me only. Similarly we are a part of god. From where do our body and soul come from? God created it. But which material did god used? Answer is soil, air and water. But from where did these elements come from? There can be only one conclusion to this, that is every thing is a part of god. I am also a part of god. So I can say “I am god.”

Now if I am god then why should I worship god?
?
?
?
?
….. I would like to give some time to readers to think upon it. I will continue in my next post.

6 comments:

updesh sharma said...

so vikas arora has got some philosophical bent of mind as well .....

Sheens said...

You are not GOD. GOD is within you.
..............
So you worship GOD to keep you in order( soil/water/)

Vikas Arora said...

yeah thats right..
I am not God.But God is everywhere..in all materials, in our soul, in our mind, even in our thoughts, we have got nothing of our own.... so we are nothing, everything is God... So keeping a broader look, its always We only and never I and We are not different from God.

Anonymous said...

Hey dere is no doubt dat god resides inside us bt 4 me GOD means a person who is alsays true at his part..so v worship god jst 2 keep ouself always at right path..:-)

Anonymous said...

well very true taht we r part of god n in that sense we should see god in ourselves..but my question is wht u think god is ... well according tome god is only our concuious..which lead us to our destined life...

Akanksha said...

"If I m a part of GOD, y do I worship GOD"... ????
Being a part of sometng doesn't mean u r exactlay the same...
I m a part of my mom... bt I m not my mom myself..

And GOD has created us bt not imposed his rules on us..HE has given us full freedom 2 choose our way... its upto us...to walk on the path of truth n make HIS creation a success...or 2 choose a path of evil deeds. But path of truth n good deeds is very tough...n v PRAY HIM... 2 help us move along this path...2 give us enff strenght n determinantion...so tat v may nt deviate n turn 2 evil path..