Saturday, April 21, 2007

NO BOUNDARIES

Every person is surrounded by millions of thoughts around him, some he got from his genes(by birth, god gifted), some he is taught when he grows up, some he learn from experience from life, some got hidden in subconscious mind during unusual happenings and last not least he gains by means of worship or meditation or by deep concentration. There are some people who define a boundary to their thoughts, usually when they think that they are a complete person. I pose no restrictions to my thoughts, learning is endless process and perfection is a relative term and not absolute. I want to have every possible experience in my life. I welcome good or even extremely bad experiences in my life because each of them lifts ones spiritual and mental level. I never avoid interacting with strangers and never think that “I don’t know that person so I may be deceased.” The best way to learn something is to do it practically and its not the result of an experiment which is important but the experience gained. I am very receptive always welcome newer ideas, doing different things or doing the same things but differently and highly appreciate feedback given to me and will be more comfortable if its negative because it would definitely help me to achieve my aim that is perfection. At any time if you are not agreed with me then either I will convince or I will be convinced, because there’s no debate that is endless.

1 comment:

Akanksha said...

Very true... !!!! n its really a gr8 thinking 2 take criticism positively.. becaz its the only way 2 move towards perfection... I totally agree wid this article of urs..